meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Music Junkie

I have always loved music! As a child I was dubbed the "Commercial Jingle Kid"... still am to this day! And I've been told more times than I can count that "You know the words to EVERY song that has come on tonight"... Music is just in me, its a part of me, it moves me. It is very nostalgic, too. I can hear a song and immediately go back to a time and place in my life and remember the good and bad moments! Music can make me cry, it can pump me up, it can relax me. Music is very much a huge part of me!

So for today, I'm going to leave you with my top 5 favorite songs that never get old to me! Download them to your Ipod... they are awesome! Starting with #5:


5. Death Cab for Cutie - Tiny Vessels


4. Matt and Kim - Daylight


3. Coldplay - Fix You


2. Brand New Colony - Postal Service


1. Minus the Bear - Pachuca Sunrise



There are a TON of other videos/ songs that I would have loved to post... maybe I will on another day! For now, enjoy my loves!!!


Until next time my Real Young Housewives!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment