meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

More vs. Less

Do you like shoes?!? I know one thing is for sure... I LOVE shoes! All kinds of shoes! I'm certainly not biased! I'm certain that women are born with shoe love but I also believe it was bred in me! I've always known my mother to have more shoes than I could ever keep up with. She literally has boxes and boxes and boxes of all sorts of shoes and I'm pretty sure she has two closets full stacked almost to the top.

I can sit for hours perusing through Christian Louboutin's website, drooling over Jimmy Choo's, and swooning over Manolo Blahnik's! What girl wouldn't? Honestly though, I know my finances and our budget and unfortunately I can't just run out and buy the latest pair of Louboutin's. If I save for months, it's probably doable so maybe I'll start working on my first pair of Loubs! Regardless, I still love when I run across "look alike" shoes that I can afford! Check these out! You'll be crazy impressed!

More:
Christian Louboutin Summerissima $995.00 {No longer available}
Less:
Gianni Bini Emily Platform Sandals $89.99

More:


Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Platform Pump $825.00
Less:
Gianni Bini Lilli Round Toe Pumps $89.99

More:
Manolo Blahnik Terry-Trimmed Suede Driver $495.00
 Less:
Sam Edelman Jones Suede Loafers $90.00 

If you can't tell I am a huge Gianni Bini fan! I think they do a fantastic job at creating girly luxury shoes for very reasonable prices! They also do a great job at providing both classic styles and trendy styles as well! I have a feeling I'll be purchasing a few new pairs of shoes for my closet here soon!

Hope you all have had a fab start to the week!!! XoXo!

5 comments:

  1. I love Gianni Bini too!I have quite a few pairs of cute GB shoes in my closet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gianni Bini too! They are definitely a little splurge for myself sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I am in love with the Gianni Bini Lilli Round Toe Pumps! I'm a sucker for any nude pump anyways. I've never heard of Gianni Bini. I'll definitely have to make myself acquainted though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a good deal! The YSL's and Gianni Bini's look almost identical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh love the shoes and the price comparisons! i love the nude pumps the most!

    ReplyDelete