Today, I'm linking up with Let it be Beautiful and Fancy Things for Four Favorites! Check out what I am digging this week!!
4. Katy Perry's Grammy Dress
1. I am a huge fan of fur coats, well allow me to rephrase that, I am a huge fan of faux fur coats. Not that I am an animal activist but I do become overwhelmed with emotion when I think about being draped in rabbit fur! Therefore I think faux fur is the way to go! I am dying over this faux fur beret! I'm not sure if it's worth the splurge considering it doesn't get THAT cold here, but it's still adorable for winter!
2. We purchased the Nikon 1 J1 Compact System Camera this past weekend! I am really excited to learn to use it! I've already snagged some great photo's of Baby Reef! I am also pretty stoked that I now have a camera small enough to fit in my purse again!
3. I finally purchased this Remington Curling Wand after not being able to find the one here after Christmas! I played with it tonight and I am thrilled that I now have a wand to give me waves in no time at all!
4. Katy Perry's Grammy Dress! I've heard mixed reviews about this dress, but I have to say I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Despite the excessive cleavage it still looked classy because the rest of her ENTIRE body was completely covered! If she had any inch of skin showing in any other place it would have looked inappropriate, but the fact that she covered everything gave it a smooth sophisticated look! I would seriously love to know what kind of spanx she had on as not one little dimple, roll, line, or imperfection showed! She looked simply fabulous!
Wishing my darling fans a wondering Wednesday! The weather is less than stellar today so I have to forego my power walking today! Boo. This does leave me some extra time to take care of other obligations! Baby Reef is at Doggie Daycare and dinner is already in the crock pot at home! I have a feeling tonight will be one relaxing evening with a pooped out pup and an easy dinner! Very much looking forward to the relaxation! Happy Hump Day! XoXo!