meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Friday, March 30, 2012

Mega Millions

I've never been a lottery player. My family wasn't into it when I was growing up and I've just never seen the point in wasting money on pure luck. It may be because I'm also not the "luckiest" of people haha! Anywho, I'm not going to lie, I'm playing with several people in my department at work. There are 8 of us to be exact. Rule is we will split it evenly if we win, no questions asked. It's basically written in stone so no one can say otherwise.

Yesterday while in my boss's office we got to chit-chatting about what we would do with ALL that money! How overwhelming it is to think about! Even with the 640 Millions split 8 ways, it's still 80 Million per person and then of course subtract about half of that for taxes and what not, and you're still looking at about 40 Million PER PERSON! How insane?! What would I do, little ole me, with 40 Million dollars? I can't even fathom it, seriously!

Of course I would pay of all outstanding debts the hubby and I have, the house, the student loans, and the measly little credit card. We would of course both purchase new vehicles, I guess I'd finally get that Range Rover I've always dreamt of! We would put money away for all of our siblings, especially to make sure their college is completely paid for! Then there are our parents and grandparents. I have no doubt we would pay off their houses and debts and buy them new cars! I'm pretty sure we would be generous to our close friends as well! It's so much money, why wouldn't you?! Then there is the travel fund! We would definitely put money away for traveling purposes. Hello Tahiti and Fiji! Shoot, maybe we would even buy a home there and a plane to get there! Oh the dreams we have! And we can't forget the future baby Harrell fund too! None-the-less, we would definitely make sure we wouldn't have to work for money ever again! I think I would find something fun to do, but working because I HAVE to wouldn't even be an option!

It is definitely fun to think about but the odds are extremely thin! Needless to say, this whole playing the lottery thing isn't something I'll continue to do, only maybe until it gets large again! Whoever is the lucky-son-of-a-gun, I sure hope they spend it wisely!!

I'd love to hear what y'all would do with it if you won all the loot!! Feel free to share :)

Hope all of you have a fabulous weekend!!! See y'all Monday!!

Xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment