meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hi lovebugs!!! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Mine has been extremely busy at work since I am training and getting to know the ropes of my new position! I think I've got my work cut out for me but I am extremely excited about this new opportunity {More on this later I promise}!


1. Going to see Magic Mike with my awesome neighbor and her friend on Friday! Bought our tickets this morning!!! We've been posting photos of those gorgeous men on each other's Facebook pages in anticipation!! Not to mention most females on my news feed have been posting photos too! They make me giggle! I seriously can not wait to see Matt Bomer in all his glory! Channing and Matthew, I am sure, won't disappoint us either!


2. Figuring out and fixing our washing machine issue. It really is the little things! Right before we left for our Annimoon I discovered there was some kind of leak with the washing machine! Thankfully it wasnt the actual machine just a backed up drain hose! The plumbers came out yesterday {only 3 hours after I called them} and fixed it within an hour! Wooohoooo! Looking forward to washing clothes and not seeing water on my utility floor or backed up water coming out of the kitchen sink!

3. My dear friend Tatiana {go visit her at Lipstick and Sippy Cups, she is doing amazing things}. She sent me the sweetest card in snail mail yesterday and it literally put me to tears! Happy tears of course! It was so heartfelt and something I needed this week! I can't quite put into words how much it actually meant, there just aren't any.

4. New blog designs! I am currently getting ready to start on a whole new blog design!! I am teaming up with Ashlyn over at Let it be Beautiful! She has such a simplistic girly design look that I am dying to implement on my blog! I can't wait to work with her and see what she comes up with!  The even better part is Ashlyn lives in my area and I am very much looking forward to a little meet and greet with her, hopefully over some delicious cocktails and with lots of girl talk!

5. The ideas floating around in my head. I have yet to have ANY of our wedding photos printed out and placed around our home. Don't ask why I haven't done this because I am really not sure! However, I've been thinking and contemplating lots of ideas on how to display them in our home along with our family photos we took for our Christmas cards last year and our Annimoon photo session from Charleston! I am definitely leaning to the, oh so popular, gallery wall, I just need to finalize all the details! Crazy excited and I will obviously do a blog post on it once I start and complete it!

via
via
via
Have a wonderful rest of "Hump Day" and thank you, as always, for stopping by!! I am still gaining followers, so I feel I am doing something right around here!!! Lots of love and hugs to all of you!

XoXo,

10 comments:

  1. Can.Not.Wait. to see Magic Mike!! Holy Cow!!

    And I can't wait to see what Ashlyn comes up with. It will be awesome, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gallery wall. I definitely plan to do one when we move into a bigger place. I think it would be way too busy in our tiny apartment right now.

    PS. I want in on this meet up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magic Mike has been in my dreams for weeks. I can't wait! I'm not going to be able to go this weekend so I will have to wait, but I sure am excited! I want to hear about your new position at work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous you are going to see Magic Mike!!! I can't wait to hear what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just put up a wall of photos in my house. I used all black frames, but all are different sizes and some have details on them. I LOVE IT. It is very special to me and makes my long hallway full of happiness and love. I would highly recommend you do it. I went to TJ max, marshals, and kohls to get a bunch of different frames on the cheap.

    Good luck with your washer issue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love gallery walls. I really want to create one in my house. Would be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love gallery walls too!! I love the look of them! And I def want to do the same thing with our wedding, engagement, and family pictures.

    Thanks for your comment on my cleansing post! If you go to my blog and scroll down to where it says 'Another Cleanse' you'll see that I linked 3 of my other blog posts from when I did it last time and it explains in more depth the advantages of doing a cleanse. In a nut shell though, when you cleanse you rid your body of toxins that accumlate in your system over time. The most alarming fact I read when I was researching cleansing is the average intenstines holds 5 to 10 pounds of waste at any given time. When you juice and cleanse your body, your body can work on getting that waste out! The first cleanse I did was all juice which was great, but definitely super challenging. This time I'm juicing some and also eating raw foods (veggies, fruits, nuts) throughout the day which is much more manageable. Cleansing is also great for your skin, hair, mental clarity, and energy level. I am a big fan! Let me know if you have any other questions!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to see magic mike with my neighbors tonight too. SO.EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too have a HUGE crush on Matt Bomer:) Just found your blog, new follower!

    ReplyDelete