meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Monday, August 13, 2012

Blogging Vacay!

Hello my little lovebugs!!! I really really hate that I am about to do this but the time has come for me to take a little blogging break! It's only for this week as I am preparing for the removal of my wisdom teeth and working on a time consuming art craft! Not to mention I need to regroup and refresh my brain as I feel my creativity in writing has been lacking! I promise I will be back next Monday with new posts and hope that I won't have to take a break after this for awhile!!

As always, THANK YOU for reading, and commenting, and showing me so much love and support!!!

XoXo,


2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, have a speedy recovery from the wisdom teeth removal! As I remember, the drugs for that are pretty darn good;) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooooooooooooooooo.

    And now you know how I really feel about this. Tell Reef to take good care of you. That's an order.

    ReplyDelete