meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 ~ A Year in Review!

I feel like it was just yesterday we were celebrating the New Year for 2012 and now here we are staring 2013 in the face! Can time slow down please?! 2012 was a fabulous year in the Harrell household and I am more than excited to see what 2013 has in store for us!

In January, we threw my mom a HUGE 50th Birthday party!!! It was a success and she was beyond thrilled to celebrate such a milestone with her friends and family!


In February, we celebrated our 6th Valentines day together and 2 years of being engaged!


In March, I began blogging regularly which has opened lots of opportunities for future endeavors!


In April, our wedding day was featured on Heart Love Weddings!



In May, we made our modeling debut in a local magazine publication, Suffolk Living Magazine! It was beyond fun and surreal to see ourselves in a printed publication! The hubby was also promoted at work!


In June, we celebrated our first year Wedding Anniversary with a Annimoon trip to Charleston, South Carolina. This city quickly became my favorite place in the states! We documented our trip with a photo shoot by the fantastic Dana Cubbage Photography! I was also promoted at my place of employment!

Our wedding day shoes, our toasting flutes, and our wedding video! 


In July, we celebrated the hubby's 26th birthday with a weekend trip to D.C. to see his team, the Braves, play the Nationals! We also celebrated Baby Reef's 1st birthday with a pool party at his brother's house!



In August, we joined my in-laws in Emerald Isle for their yearly family summer vacation! My best friend also came down to visit for a weekend and we celebrated the engagement of two dear friends!




In September, we bought a new car!


In October, we traveled to the hubby's Alma Mater, Hampden-Sydney College for our third annual Homecoming weekend, with his baseball buddies and their wives!


In November, I cooked my first Thanksgiving Day turkey and pumpkin cheesecake which both turned out to be delicious! We also attended our first black tie event!



In December, we celebrated my 28th birthday and our 2nd married Christmas together!



I can already see 2013 being a fantastic year for us and I truly hope 2013 brings millions of blessings to all of you! Thank-you for making this past year so much sweeter - see you lovely fans next year ;) !!!!

"For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne, We'll take a cup o'kindess yet, for auld lang syne!"

3 comments:

  1. It wsa a great year for you and I'm sure 2013 will be even better! Love ya gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great year you had! i am sure 2013 will have lots of exciting things to come :) happy new year, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photo s...This year will be great for you also..
    Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete