meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Jammies!

So I am trying to get out of the sleeping in T-shirts and sweats thing. I've decided that I need to start wearing night gowns (sounds so granny) instead! Check out the one I got below from Wal-Mart today! Only $11.00 bucks! Super cute and a great way to help make me feel attractive in the morning even when my hair is a mess and I have bags under my eyes!

It has little white polka dots and a eyelet lace trim around the bottom! I am so excited to sleep in it tonight!!

As for my evening, I have unpacked and condensed a few boxes that have been lingering around in the office. I've also vacuumed the majority of the downstairs and sprayed the perimeters of the rooms with Ortho Pest Control spray. We've had some issues with spiders and I am very much OVER THEM!! I bought the spray at Home Depot and heard it works very well! If not, then I guess I'll have to call in professionals!

I am currently trying to figure out where to put my 72 piece Christmas dishware and my grandmother's china that has been sitting wrapped up in a bin! I also have the urge to spray paint a white wicker trunk dark brown and find a place for it in our office. Once the boyfriend comes home from work I hope to hang the wood blinds in the bathroom and install the new light fixtures I bought today for the foyer and hallway. I have a feeling he is not going to be in the mood :) I'll tell you one thing... when I get motivated I really get a lot done!

No comments:

Post a Comment