meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Busy. Busy, Busy as a Bee!

I've been busy the last few days doing things for the house! The boyfriend did help me hang the blinds in the master bathroom Thursday night, however we still have not gotten the light fixtures up in the foyer and hallway. That is one of my many missions to get done this week!

In the office I decided that $20 per set was just waaaay too much for Holdbacks so I decided to create my own Tiebacks with sheer burgundy ribbon and thumbtacks, totaling the price to $3.00! Not too shabby looking right?!







As you can see, these are the faux white wood blinds as well! I can not wait to get them hung throughout the entire house! Our office is basically the boyfriend's room. All of our Virginia Tech memorbilla, his surfboards, college baseball stuff, and our diplomas will eventually be hung in here, hence why the curtains are a Burgundy and Nutmeg color!

Here are some pictures of the Master Bathroom Blinds:





I've been spray painting a white wicker trunk for the past 3 days! I think it is finally finished. Who knew it would take 4 cans of spray paint to tackle this thing?!





Still needs some touchups I do believe! And yes, I painted the brass fixtures on it because I had no way of unscrewing them because they had no screws and I did not have the patience to do anything else! They don't look that bad though!

The boyfriend and I got some yardwork done Friday afternoon. He cut the grass and raked the leaves in the front yard. I took the broom and knocked down the cobbwebs around the front porch and downstair windows and I swept the front porch and sidewalk as well as the back patio! Looks great!

I will leave you with a picture of the boyfriend raking! Something you won't see often ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment