meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Today's Playlist

I’m quite positive I’ve told y'all before how I am able to listen to my headphones while at work! The type of position I hold requires very little human interaction therefore I’m able to jam out while I’m flipping through files! Sometimes it’s a Pandora kind of day and other days, like today, I listen to my playlist on http://www.playlist.com/. Either way, I wanted to share what I am listening to today!

Trojans – Atlas Genius

They – Jem

Soft Shock – Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Big Jet Plane – Angus & Julia Stone

Sleepy Head – Passion Pit

Glad You Came – The Wanted

The Funeral – Band of Horses

Drop the World – Lil’ Wayne ft. Eminem

Lights – Ellie Goulding

Foundation – Kate Nash

Hang Me Up to Dry – Cold War Kids

Float On – Modest Mouse

Moth’s Wings – Passion Pit

Heaven – OAR

Never Let Me Go – Florence + The Machine

Such Great Heights – The Postal Service

Swallowed in the Sea – Coldplay

Disintegration – Jimmy Eat World

Tongue Tied – Grouplove

Young Folks – Peter, Bjorn, & John

Beautiful World – Coldplay

Let Go – Frou Frou

Midnight City – M83

Closer – Kings of Leon

Brand New Colony – The Postal Service

I Don’t Know – Lily Allen

Hearing Damage – Thom Yorke

Daylight – Matt and Kim

3 Libras – Perfect Circle

Aqueous Transmission – Incubus

Title and Registration – Death Cab for Cutie

Sparkle – Rubyhorse

Kissing the Lipless – The Shins

Unconditional – The Bravery

A Little’s Enough – Angles and Airwaves

District Sleeps Alone Tonight – Death Cab for Cutie

Scream – Chris Cornell

I know it’s not a huge post today but I’m running on “E”!!! Check out some of these songs and add them to your playlist!! They all are pretty rad! Be sure to let me know if you dig them or not!!!

Hope you all are having a fabulous Tuesday and week so far!! See y'all tomorrow for What I’m Loving Wednesday!

XoXo,

3 comments:

  1. wowzers. I didn't know anyone else listened to anything from chris cornell's random solo album. Everytime I mention it I get the deer in the headlights look! LOL. Very impressive playlist! I <3 almost everything on it!! Especially Passion pit and hearing damage by thom yorke.. I thinkt hat was that was the best song on the new moon soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl my music taste is ALL over the place!!! I absolutely love love love music though. It reaches me in the depths of my soul! You think I would be musically creative but Im not! Glad you are impressed!! And thanks for following! Hope you are doing fabulously!!!

      Delete
  2. I love listening to music while I'm writing. I always need something to break the silence. You've got one heck of a playlist!

    ReplyDelete