meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Letters Link Up!



Happy Friday to y'all!!! Who is excited the weekend is here?! I know I am!

I am doing a new Link Up today, as I wanted to enter more Link Ups and more give-a-ways this month for my July goals! I am excited to be joining the Link Up over at Adventures of Newlyweds!! She always has lots of participants and everyone's letters are always entertaining!

Photobucket

Dear Homeowner's Insurance Company, I think I may have given you a little too much information over the phone yesterday. More so that it may come around to bite me in the butt. Please be considerate to us when you come to assess the water damage and leak and DO NOT SCREW US OVER! Dear Toenails, I know I need to paint you, desperately! I hope to get to it this weekend! What color would you like to be? Maybe I should go pick up a new hue to make you feel pretty! Dear Skye {next door neighbors dog}, Look I know you are beyond glad to be home with your momma and no longer protecting your uncle's house from robbers, but can you please chill on the barking incessantly?! The past several months have been amazing for my ears, both inside and outside my home. Now that you are back I have to turn the television on volume 30 just to over power your yaps! Not to mention Baby Reef runs around in circles in the back yard when you freak out over his presence. It's annoying. Please stop! Dear Hubby, I was thinking today, when it comes to buying this vehicle we want, you are going to have to do the negotiating. I'm not good at it, period. Brush up on your skills k? Love you to pieces! Dear Dyson Animal Vac, Be prepared to get a good workout this evening! You know I haven't pushed you around since, well a month ago, and Baby Reef's shedding hair is blowing around the house like tumble weeds. Plus, I am starting to looking like I am turning into Jacob from Twilight with the amount of hair I have on my clothes at all times. This has to end. You need a workout and I need to push you around a bit more. How do you feel about that? Yea I thought so! Dear Readers, Follow me on Instagram @lhhisfabulous61111 and Twitter and keep loving me as much as I love you! AND have a fantastic freaking fabulous Friday!!!

See you lovies on Monday!!!

XoXo,

10 comments:

  1. I want an Animal Vac sooooo bad!!!! Do you love it?? Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found you through the link. Love your blog, it is so cute! Have a great weekend!

    http://talesofthebenedicts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts always make me smile. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great letters! You just reminded me that I need a pedicure...badly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE my dyson animal vac - its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohh, I can give you car buying tips if you need them! ;) My hubby and I own our own car lot. Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a Dyson so badly! I love negotiating with car dealers... I don't buy their BS for one second and I always get them flustered! Good luck and have a great weekend. Visiting from Friday's Letters.

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope everything goes well with your homeowners insurance!! and i would take taylor up on the car buying tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My neighbors dogs are acting like that too! They bark, which makes Weiser bark, and then they get all huffy. It's not my fault that your dog won't shut up. Haha.

    ReplyDelete