meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I hope this Hump Day is treating y'all well! I wanted to thank many of you for your awesome sponsorship explanations yesterday!!! I will definitely do a post {probably sometime next week} on what I learned and what I think about it all! I really do appreciate everyones input!!



So what am I loving today and this week?! Here Goes:

1. Baby Reef's 1st Birthday is Saturday! I can't believe our sweet little bundle of fur, our first child, our lil "bubba" is going to be 1!! He has made our lives so enjoyable and we often talk about how we can't even imagine not having him! We are planning on giving him one of those hard plastic swimming pools {you know what I'm talking about, pretty sure we all had one as a baby} so he can enjoy the water in the backyard as he hates the sprinkler! Sunday we are going to take him to my Dads {who owns Baby Reef's real life brother Cash} and celebrate their birthday together! Complete with homemade Pupcakes, Frosty Paws Ice Cream, and some Hot Dogs! I may even put birthday hats on them!

2. That we are in the last several days of July, which means August is around the corner which then means College Football season will be here before we know it!!!! LEEETTTTT'SSSS GOOOOO ... HOOOOKIIIIEEESSSS!

3. Car shopping on Saturday! And hopefully bringing home our new ride... fingers crossed! I don't want to say too much as I don't want to jinx myself!

4. The way people come together in times of tragedy. With the events that have occurred in Aurora and several events that have occurred in my own area, it is heartwarming to see so many people show love and support to those in need. I only wish people would express and show that love continuously!

5. These nachos I made for lunch today. Seriously made these from leftovers in the fridge! Corn, sauteed peppers and onions, and Spanish rice, topped with cheese and plain Greek yogurt! Yummy!


Sorry it's so short today! This week has been a non-thinking kind of week! I've been a little blah on what to post! Hopefully I'll get out of this writer's block rut next week!!

XoXo,

3 comments:

  1. We are car shopping this weekend, too! Getting rid of our gas guzzler (though I'll miss it!) and getting something a leeeetle cheaper and better on gas! Happy hunting - fingers crossed for us both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for car shopping! And those nachos look delish! Hope you're having a great Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend! Your puppy is too precious. Good luck car shopping:)

    ReplyDelete