meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hey Hey Wednesday! So good to see you!! Only means Friday is that much closer!!! Curious to know what I'm loving today? Welp, you've come to the right place!


1. My dad's birthday today! Yep, the old man is another year older! 51 to be exact! Last year we had a little surprise party for him and from what my brother said last night, Dad has decided to take it easy and not do anything this year! Lord knows he needs some relaxation! I mean being the Captain for the Fire Department and in charge of training a bunch of young bucks has got to be exhausting! Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!!

My Stepmom, Sister, Dad and Brother with me during our Wedding Reception! 
2. The fact that I know of two people who I've gotten hooked on White Collar! Yes my dear loves, Kelly and Brandi have become addicted to the show! Brandi even texted me last night informing me that she almost freaked on her hubby because he almost deleted the taping of the summer finale!! I will say this... if she hadn't figured it out already, Mrs. Brandi is in for a shocking surprise when she watches it!! I'm just bummed I've got to wait to January to have my Tuesday night dates with Mr. Bomer!

3. Seeing the first drafts and workings of my new blog design!! Oh how excited I am! The title looks freaking fabulous and I can't wait to see what my designer has in store for the rest! Ashlyn and I are hoping to kick it off on Novemeber 1st! So be on the look out! Gaaaaah! I seriously can't wait to reveal it to all of you!

4. Going dark for Fall! Yep Yep Yep... I'm officially going dark, dark hair that is for the Fall and hopefully for eternity! I've decided the blonde/dirty blonde just isn't my thing anymore and I definitely prefer my brunette locks over bleached ones! It's easier to maintain, looks richer and healthier, and is honestly, my true natural hair color! I'm all about excepting myself, natural color and all!

5. Fall Candles! I've been burning them like crazy in the house and I love how our home smells! So very cozy and full of scents like, pumpkin, apple cider, cinnamon and spice, vanilla, and pecan pralines! I actually plan on stocking up on more scents tonight when I head to good ole Wally World to pick up a few items! Their large jar candles {think Yankee size} are actually fabulous smelling AND way cheaper than Yankee! I'm still trying to figure out why I only burn candles in the Fall and Winter though!! Not a huge candle burner in the warm months!

Hope y'all are having an awesome week so far and that if you were in the wake of those crazy storms on the East coast yesterday that you all are safe and sound! Happy Wednesday my loves!

Lastly, if you follow me on Instagram and happened to like my dinner last night, come back tomorrow as I'll be posting the easy peasy recipe!

XoXo,

9 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your new blog design!

    i've been burning fall candles too and it makes our house smell delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went dark with my hair too!!! I'm sure yours will look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your new blog design & a pic of your darker hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo so excited to see your new blog design, and your new hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your hair dark it's going to look fabulous! I didn't know your daddy was a fire captain! My brother is a firefighter! :) Happy birthday to him - only the coolest kids are born in Sept! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE fall candles- I've been burning them like crazy! Its only in the high 40's at night up in New England and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I decided a while ago to back to brunette and my hair has never been happier!

    The candles are always lit in our house. It always makes the season feel more "alive".

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the cool people are doing it! Love changing hair colors for the seasons ... Dan thinks I'm crazy, but I say, "why not?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo i am SO excited your going dark for fall!!! i love your dark hair! but man did you look beautiful on your wedding day!!! XO

    ReplyDelete