Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Baby Reef Had a Photo-shoot!

What I Love Wednesday will be back next week! In the meantime, check out this precious pup child of mine! This little man has my heart! Side Note: Don't judge my photography skills! I've never claimed to be good with a camera though it doesn't help that this guy couldn't be still for longer than 3 seconds!

Baby Reef and I both hope y'all are having a stellar week so far!!! XoXo!


  1. AWWWW he is sooo cute!!! Libby was excited to see him on the computer screen!! :)

  2. Labrador Retrievers are my downfall. I have two girls...a Yellow Lab (Delta) and a Chocolate Lab (Beulah). They are wild and crazy, but I love them to death! Beautiful photos!!!

  3. So handsome!
    Love the one with his tongue barely sticking out!!

  4. Aw, love these pics! He is so big now!!