meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Friday, July 16, 2010

No Longer MIA!!!

Well... HELLO THERE Blogging world!!! I have been MIA since before Christmas and I sincerely apologize for my absence in the journaling world!

So much has happened since I last wrote! I celebrated my 25th birthday, what a HUGE milestone to have reached! In February I got engaged to my amazing fiance and for the last several months we have been busy planning our June 2011 wedding! I also FINALLY graduated from college in May!! I received my Bachelor of Science Degree in Communication with a Minor in Sport Management from Old Dominion University and made the Dean's List for the Spring 2010 semester! How amazing and excelerating my life has been!!!

The fiance and I have also been continuously working on our home! We just recently recarpeted the upstairs and laid wood laminate throughout all of downstairs! I will post some before and after pictures so yall can see the change it has made!! AMAZING to say the least! The house just feels much cleaner as well!

I suppose, now that I have more time for writing, I will continue to post about life in general, now just adding some wedding plans into the mix :) Not enough to tell all our huge celebration details because, of course, I want everyone to be surprised on our big day!

It feels great to be back in the blogging world and I can't wait to share more posts with all of you lovely real young housewives <3

1 comment: