meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Monday, July 19, 2010

That kind of day... A Personal Day!

So you ladies know what I'm speaking of right?! That kind of day when the moment you wake, you just are not feeling it!? You're in a funk and no matter what you do, ya just can't seem to get out of it!? By Golly, Yes, you ladies know EXACTLY what I am talking about!!

Today has been one of those days for me. I've been feeling lazy, but highly irritable! The house (in my opinion) is a wreck, however the thought of cleaning is enough to make me want to pull my hair out, piece by piece! I've been hungry all day, but for what, I have no clue! Nothing in the kitchen seems at all appetizing! Then there is the "job hunt"! I desperately need a career. Being a super-server is not cutting it for me anymore, however the thought of actually looking for a job terrifies me, therefore I have yet to really look, in detail, for a career! The same goes for wedding dress shopping! Something about that process terrifies me as well! Maybe because I will learn that I am, indeed, overweight and need to lose some serious pounds! Or, maybe it is because I am scared I will settle on "the dress" only to see something later that I can not live with out! Or, possibly it is the whole price tag that is attached to my beautiful ivory flowing gown that scares me! I don't want anyone to go broke paying for such a thing but I sure as heck don't want to go broke either! Ohhh the predicaments Ohhhh the days!

And then there is the biggest issue for me, that leads to why I need a personal day! I want to sit and pout and sulk about how I can't seem to get a grip on the whole losing weight deal! The fiance and I ordered P90X a month ago! I have seen what this program has done for people in my life, therefore I know it works, and when I say works, I mean you lose weight and get seriously buff in exactly 90 days! However, what I don't know, is how in the freaking world do you motivate yourself to stick with it and to get up every day excited to work your body to the core for an hour to an hour and a half?! This is not just a struggle I have had since ordering the P90X program. I have somehow always seemed to give up on weight loss programs since I was in middle school! I would get excited first and stick with it for a few weeks, and then the excitement would die, and I would gorge myself till I felt better! Well hello, it is still occurring 13 years later! You don't even WANT to know what I ate this weekend! Just thinking of it disgusts myself! Maybe I should start blogging about what I eat! If I am publicly sharing my disgusting eating habits with the whole world, maybe I can then start making healthier decisions as to what I put into my body! I am definitely embarrassing myself by doing such a thing, but maybe it will work! One can only try right?!

So here goes... Today I ate:

1 Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly Sandwich on 2 pieces of Light Honey Wheat bread
1/4 of a normal sized bag of Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
1 Cadbury Bunny Egg (left over from Easter... how flippin' disgusting right?)

At least it was good sulking food right?! Maybe I can decide on something better to eat for dinner, however, this whole lounging around and getting nothing accomplished but pouting about being super uber lazy is getting the best of me!

Oh a lighter note, I received a mock up of our wedding invitations today in the mail! Our wedding invitations are going to follow this design found at www.btelements.com. My fabulous and very creative cousin has graciously been helping us design our invitations! We figured it all out a week and half ago and I could not be happier with the design! Instead of doing separate invitations with separate RSVP cards, I decided I would rather have it all contained in a pocket folder! My cousin knows all the secret websites and showed me what www.cardsandpockets.com has to offer! I ordered a sample mock up in the colors I figured would match our wedding colors! I was scared to death that they would not match up and that I'd have to find another website to look to for help! Luckily the colors matched perfectly and I could not be happier! Our rough draft mock up looked great even without all the little details that need to be added! Looking and holding it made it feel so much more real that in less than 11 months I will marry my very best friend!!!

Here's to my personal day, looking a little brighter, all due to a fuchsia metallic pocket folder and a meadow metallic matte! :)

Hope you real young housewives are having a fabulous day... even if it was a personal one!!!!

Always,

Lauran

No comments:

Post a Comment