meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

1. My NEW gorgeous pink Hunter rain galoshes that I received at the front door Monday evening! Too bad we haven’t had more rain this week or I would be rocking these bad boys to the office! So glossy, so pink, and so 50% off! Can’t beat that! Thank-you Nordy’s!!


http://www.nordstrom.com/
 2. Finally deciding on a color palate for my dinning room. After scouring Pinterest, favorite Blogs, and stores, I really think a more neutral/natural/rustic/vintage look will fit best! Browns, Creams, Greens, and Oil Brushed Bronze hardware(s) should do the trick! Now to actually finish up the room, it has only been 2.5 years since we bought our love shack!




http://www.potterybarn.com/
  3. Waking up to a sweet text and Facebook post from my 17 year old baby sister! I knew my day would be golden with those sweet words she sent!


This is her favorite picture of us "of all time"!

4. I am very much enjoying how proactive I have been with keeping the house clean! Each evening after dinner I try to do a few tasks that throughout the week will keep our home in order! I feel that if I can keep this up we won’t suffer from having a “dirty” home too often ;)

5. Blogging twice in two days! I’m going to try and keep my posts more frequent and will continue to grab ideas from other bloggers! Thank-you to Hello!Happiness for inspiring this blog post today! What’s next?? Maybe a Fashion Blog tomorrow to get us to Friday?! Who knows!


XoXo,







No comments:

Post a Comment