meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Throw Together Thursday

Throw Together Thursday is back this week! Polyvore has come to my rescue once again to save me from my horrible closet! Take a look at what I’m wearing today:


Throw Together Thursday


This is what I came up with out of my closet! Very budgeted to say the least. I bought these pieces forever ago when I was tight with the cash flow!

Carolina Blue Blouse - White Stag {Wal-Mart}, Black Pinstripe Slacks - George {Wal-Mart}, Black Patent Pointy Toe Low Pumps - Qupid {It's Fashion}, Black and Gray Pearl and Beaded Necklace - Premier Jewelry Designs, Black Belt - Merona {Target}


Hope everyone is having an awesome Thursday!! The weather here is cold and rainy but it can't keep me from being thrilled that tomorrow is Friday!!!!

Xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! Your blog is adorable & I love the name!

    Xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have some George slacks for work. They are suuuuuper comfy. Don't tell any of my coworkers though. ;)

    ReplyDelete