meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I love having Monday's off because it makes the work week even shorter! I mean look ~ we are already at Wednesday!! A few more days and it's the weekend once more!! Here is what I'm loving today!


1. Our spread in the Suffolk Living Magazine! I think the photo turned out fabulously!!! The hubby begs to differ, but I think he looks beyond handsome! Seeing it in person was really strange! I mean that's us! In a magazine! Granted its a small town magazine but still!!



2. The band Passion Pit. Y'all know I'm a music junkie and that I have a pretty eclectic taste in music! I listen to just about ANYTHING and right now I am hooked on Passion Pit! I could listen to these guys ALL day long! They currently have a hit on our local alternative station titled "Take a Walk" but I suggest downloading "Moth's Wings" {my favorite} and "Sleepy Head" too! I promise you wont be disappointed!

3. Fifty Shades of EVERYTHING! Holy Moly what a great read! I started the first book last Wednesday night and finished the third one yesterday on my lunch break! I haven't been that engrossed in a book since Twilight! Ridiculously intriguing! I can't seem to wrap my mind around the obsession we ladies have over it! Is it the want to have a "dark" side? A need to take care and love someone who is broken? The yearning for complete abandon passion? Seriously what is it?! I have yet to truly figure it out for myself! All I knows is after closing the third book I felt sad! I felt like I said goodbye to close friends that I won't see again {until the movie comes out}! Speaking of, when thinking of Ana and Christian, I like so many others have to "cast" the characters to visualize them! This is my Ana and Christian:

Matt Bomer


Lucy Hale


4. Booking our Love Photo Session for our Charleston Anni-moon! After searching and inquiring with a ton of talented photographers in Charleston and the surrounding area, we finally booked the photographer of our choice! My first choice is going to be away on vacation during our time there but she recommended her second shooter! Hello Dana Cubbage Photography! She specializes in pet photography but started doing weddings and engagements this year! She is working on building her portfolio and we couldn't be more excited to help her do that! I just wish we could take Baby Reef and get some sweet shots of him being his little puppy self!!

5. Finding out what my anniversary gift is! The hubby finally had/decided to let me in on his little anniversary secret! I was pretty accurate in what I thought it was! Sooo let the SUV searching begin! So many decisions to make! The one thing I know for sure, it has to be black! And while I have my hopes set high for a Volvo XC60 or XC90, I'm not discounting other makes and models! Bring on the test drives!!

XC60

XC90


Hope you all are have a fantastic "Hump" Day! It's quite rainy here but considering I've been in a stellar mood here lately at work, I'm not letting a little rain ruin my day!!

XoXo,

8 comments:

  1. I love that cute little Volvo SUV! Happy hump day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo in the magazine - how exciting! :) You guys look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the magazine spread!! You guys look great!! & I live for that Volvo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how quickly the week goes by when you have Monday off too! I LOVE your magazine spread, wow!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love who you picked for Christian and Ana! They would be good in a movie version.. Pretty Little Liars is one of my guilty pleasure shows haha. Just found your blog.. new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad I found your blog!!!
    And I didn't know your famous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked your pick for Ana. Can't wait for the movie!! www.twitchypalmmoms.com

    ReplyDelete