meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm Guest Blogging Today!

Hello, Hello my little pretties {eeek I sound like the wicked witch from The Wizard of Oz}! It's Thursday, meaning one more flippin' day till Friday and one more day closer to Charleston! This has felt like the longest week of my life, ever! I think it even beats out the week before I tied the knot this time last year! I'll be honest though, I can't really remember because I was a BIG BALL of stress and nerves!

Anyhow, on to the good stuff! I am guest blogging today over at Blabbering Thoughts. Tiffany and I have become little bloggy besties in the last several weeks! We tweet the heck out of each other, gchat pretty daily, and vent about life's little irritations! She is so much fun and I swear I will make it out to California to visit her one of these days!


Blabbering Thoughts


It's my first guest post EVER and I was really nervous about what to write {you'll see why when you head over there}. Y'all are going to learn a lot more about me, possibly more than you wanted to, but either way, you'll realize I have my flaws and imperfections and I don't mind sharing them with fellow readers!

I hope y'all enjoy getting to know me better and make sure you take a look around Tiffany's site while you are visiting! She has awesome recipes for green products, like shampoo, and her kids are absolutely adorable!!

XoXo,

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Blabbering thoughts and I'm so glad I did. You are such a doll! I loved your comment about being able to talk and write ALOT. I am the exact same way! You're adorable and I'm so excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is awesome! Great job on your first guest post! :) I like that you were so revealing about yourself. I love bloggers who keep it real and show that life isn't always hearts and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a killer first guest post lady! You rocked it and I loved learning about you! Immediate new follower..can't wait to add your blog to my daily readings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it's awesome! Heading over there now!!

    ReplyDelete