meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Monday, February 18, 2013

Not Totally Here Today!

Honestly, I'm just not here today! After a fun filled relaxing weekend {which I will share this week} away with my hubby, we came home to some scary news! I won't go into too much detail right now as we don't have answers we need but please know that all of your prayers last night {from my IG post} were much needed and much appreciated!!! I really do believe prayer works and I really do believe your prayers are working!!!

To lighten the mood a bit I have to share this video! It was just what I needed to make me smile this morning! I don't know if y'all are familiar with this whole "Harlem Shake" viral video craze but it seems to be EVERYWHERE! My own Alma Mater's baseball team even did one! The hubby found this one yesterday morning and I just have to share if with you!!! Many of you have pups of your own and this was beyond too precious not to share!! Enjoy :)



Adorable right?! I promise I will update you all once we have more answers, please just continue to pray for my family!!! XoXo!

No comments:

Post a Comment